Do you want to know How to activate Facebook Video call? There are hundreds of features that have been introduced to the Facebook platform over the years. One of those features is the Facebook video call feature. Facebook has introduced a video calling feature that allows you to chat with your friends over live videos. Video can be done on either the Facebook web or the Facebook messenger. The Facebook messenger is much better it is built specifically to satisfy this need.
Recommended Reading: Facebook Messenger Video Call – Facebook Video Calls
Facebook Video Call
Have you ever imagine seeing the faces of people you chat with on Facebook? If you have, then the Facebook video call gives you access to do so. Facebook has made it very easy for you to see the faces of your loved ones and even friends you have never seen before. This can really be a good way to get familiar with your friends and have fun on the Facebook platform. Facebook is really a very good social media because they keep coming up with new updates. With the introduction of the Facebook video call almost anything is possible virtually. Facebook video call is also a way to make messenger video calls free.
Why Facebook video call?
If you are wondering why you would use a Facebook video call? Facebook video call is a great way to communicate with friends, families, or loved ones that you don’t get to see every day. Facebook video can get you a step closer to actually seeing them even if it isn’t in person. Facebook video call is also a fast and efficient way to show your friends how you actually look and even give tutorials online. For instance, you can help your cousin figure out a mathematical assignment over a video call.
What do you need for a safe Facebook Video Call?
If you want to have a safe and comfortable Video call experience on Facebook, you need to make sure your device is well supported and have a working internet connection. Facebook video calls basically need a working data connection to be able to connect with the person. Note that both parties (you and the person you want to call) must have a stable data connection. If you are using a PC, make sure that your PC is connected to a good internet source.
Recommended for You >>> Messenger Video Calling App – Facebook Messenger Application
How to Make Use of Facebook Video Call
Facebook video calls can be made on either the Facebook messenger application for mobile devices or the web version of Facebook for PC. It is really easy making video calls on each of the platforms. Here are the steps to make a Facebook video call;
On Facebook for PC
- On your PC, open the official Facebook website on your PC at www.facebook.com.
- When the Facebook website opens, log in using your Facebook account username, email address, or mobile number and password.
- After logging in, click on any conversation from your chat panel.
- On the chat window, you would see a video icon at the top of the page.
- On clicking it, a new window would be opened and your video call would start connecting.
After connecting, if the other party has an active data connection, it would start ringing on his/her end. If the other party picks up the call, the video would start connecting again and your video call would begin.
On Facebook Messenger for Mobile
- Open the Facebook messenger application on your device.
- Make sure you are logged in to Facebook messenger.
- Open a conversation with any of your friends.
- At the top of the conversation window, you would see a video icon. Click on it to begin the Video call.
Note that the call would not be successful if the other party doesn’t have a data connection or active data subscription.
How to Set Up a Facebook Messenger Room
Setting up a Facebook messenger room is very easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook messenger application on your mobile device.
- Click the People tab at the bottom of the Facebook messenger page.
- Click the link that says “Create a Room” at the top of the page.
- Choose people you want to jin the room in your groups, events, or newsfeed.
To share the room with people who aren’t a messenger, you can share a link to them.