If you have been considering going into email marketing, then you can also try out the Email Marketing HubSpot. Here in this article, you will get all the details that you need to know in making use of the form of marketing on HubSpot. Let’s check this out.
Email Marketing HubSpot
The very first marketing email was sent out in the year 1978, which resulted in 13 million dollars in sales. This actually kicked off to become one of the most used channels of marketing till today. Emails may not be so shiny like other social and messaging channels, but it is a very effective medium for you to build an audience. From here, you actually get results.
Email is not dead, as most marketers, advertisers, and business owners think it is. It is one of the marketing channels you can use to build a real-time connection with your audience out there. Email is not spam at all. It is not just used as a personal note to a colleague or friend. It is something that covers much more than you see. Your customers and clients do not provide all of their details, and if used the right way, email marketing can be a profit-building and relationship-building channel.
HubSpot Email Marketing Review
If you just want to make use of the Email Marketing HubSpot, then you will certainly need a review of it, right? In this part of this article, you will get a review of HubSpot as an email marketing platform. HubSpot is a popular tool aimed mainly at small businesses out there. In its own terms, it is an inbound sales and marketing software that helps businesses to attract visitors, close customers, and convert leads.
It was set up with the idea that customers and clients are kept in control of their marketing processes. And instead of interrupting them, these marketers and business owners need to place their focus on attracting them.
With this, you can be so sure to get your small business to the top with this platform. This software has expanded to serve thousands of businesses and companies out there and with this, they have tools such as;
- Social media
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Marketing automation
- Landing pages
This is an impressive list, as it helps thousands of marketers out there.
HubSpot Email Marketing Best Practices
While this form of marketing may not get your attention like new channels, it is still a way for you to get an amazing number of leads and convert prospects for your brand and business. With this, you should get to know some practices of this Email Marketing HubSpot, which can be of help to you.
- Don’t ever purchase contact lists
- Place your logo in the upper left-hand side of the email
- Do not use the “No-reply” word in the email address
- Make use of A/B tests different calls to action and subject lines
- Optimize the preview feature
- Add the email signature
- Personalize the email, as this makes them feel special
- Clean your mailing list on a regular basis
- Tie the emails to landing pages
- Give the recipients the chance to subscribe to your newsletter
- Write compelling subject lines
To make use of this amazing and helpful platform, you have to access the platform and create an account.
- Visit its official website on hubspot.com
- On the platform, click on “Get HubSpot Free”
- Select the “HubSpot Marketing Hub” plan by clicking on “Get a Demo”
- Fill in the form with your name, email address, and phone number
- Type in your business name and website URL
- Answer a few questions and “Get Your Free Demo”
- Follow all other instructions to get the account open
This will help you get an account for your email marketing services. However, you should note that the use of this service is not for free, even if you may be given a free trial.