Dancing an avatar on Facebook is very easy to create. The avatar feature is a new development on the Facebook platform and it allows users to create an avatar of themselves. Facebook avatars are a great way to show your personal expressions on the Facebook platform. It can be very difficult most times to express yourself using Facebook emojis. Most of the time, we are often misinterpreted. With this being said, how do you make your Facebook avatar? Well, Facebook avatars can be created on the Facebook platform or by using other alternatives.
The Facebook avatar feature lives as a tab on the Facebook platform. This feature is a new feature and is still rolling out. It is not yet accessible to all because it has only been released in some locations. Compared to the locations in the world, it hasn’t been released in more than 3 percent locations. Facebook has made it clear that they won’t be monetizing the avatars. At least for now. If the Facebook avatar has not been released to you, there are other alternatives that you can use.
Facebook Avatar Alternatives
One of the best alternatives for Facebook avatars is zepeto. It basically allows you to create a virtual lookalike of yourself that you can use in different poses and dance moves. This platform also functions as a social media where you can communicate with people. The platform is just enough fun and it allows you access to do a whole lot of things. Zepeto can be used to create Facebook dancing avatars without stress.
Zepeto App Download
Do you want to download the Zepeto app on your device, well, it can be done through the google play store or the iOS store. Follow the steps below to download the zepeto app on your device;
- Launch the google play store or iOS store on your device.
- Click on the search bar and make a search for “Zepeto”.
- After making your search, you would be directed to the application page on the store.
- Click on the “install” button on the app page.
After a few minutes, the download should be completed. It all depends on your network speed.
Create Facebook Dancing Avatar
After you finish downloading the zepeto app on your device, you have to launch the app. If you are new to the app, you would probably need to create an account first. Now, the process of creating an account is very easy, simply follow the on-screen prompt provided. Note that you would need to verify your mobile number or email address. After creating the account, you can customize your avatar to your taste. After successfully creating your avatar, you can now use your avatar for a dancing pose. Follow the steps below to make a Facebook dancing avatar.
- Launch the zepeto website on your device.
- Click the “+” (it represents a create option) button at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll through the different poses and click on any dancing pose you like.
- Add a background to the dancing pose and save it to your device using the option provided.
After saving you your device, you can now post it on Facebook.
How to Post Facebook Dancing Avatars
After creating your Facebook dancing avatar on zepeto, you have to post in on Facebook. Follow the steps below to post Facebook dancing avatars.
- Launch the Facebook website or application on your device.
- Click the option to make a new post.
- Select the video option. It is usually below the text field provided.
- Select the dancing avatar video you just made.
Add texts to it and make your Facebook avatar video live on the Facebook platform by clicking “post” at the bottom of the page.